COOL-LITE ZEOLITE INFILL
Over the years, the general public has been very concerned about athletes, children and pets playing on surfaces that generate heat.
Ida-Ore Zeolite is a natural odor neutralizing product made from an organic mineral with a fixed and stable honeycomb structure. This structure neutralizes odors by utilizing its sponge/magnet characteristics to attract and eliminate odors like ammonia. Ida-Ore Zeolite maintains the characteristics of any good infill along with the added benefits of reducing surface temperatures through a process of slow water evaporation.
Cool-Lite Zeolite has a specific gravity of 2.42 which means it does not float, unlike some other infills in the market.
Cool-Lite Zeolite is a clinoptilolite which absorbs water and adsorbs ammonia. Absorption is a physical process like water is absorbed into a sponge which can be squeezed out again. Adsorption occurs on the molecular level: ammonia is adsorbed into the zeolite through ion exchange and becomes part of the zeolite’s chemical composition – a real advantage for pets for the residential, parks and recreation and commercial usage of synthetic turf.
Not all clinoptilolite zeolites adsorb ammonia!
Cool-Lite Zeolite reduces the surface temperature of synthetic turf
Cool-Lite Zeolite applications:
S P O R T T U R F I N F I L L
L A N D S C A P I N G
P E T A P P L I C A T I O N S
H I G H L I G H T S:
- Cools fibers through slow water evaporation
- Unique structure of Zeolite allows rainwater to continue to flow through drainage holes even after product settles in
- Naturally eliminates odors
- Non-scented odor neutralizer that performs like a sponge/magnet combination to capture and eliminate common odors
- Safe for kids, pets, and the environment
- Off white in color
- Environmentally beneficial and 100% safe
- Processed and produced in the USA
Click on the links below for downloadable documents:
Available in 50 lb bags (+/- 2 lb), 2,000 lb (+/-) bulk bags and in bulk form