SHOCKPAD FOR ARTIFICIAL TURF SYSTEMS
TTII’S POWER OF THE PAD IS A PREFABRICATED, RECYCLED RUBBER PAD
ENGINEERED FOR INSTALLATION UNDERNEATH ARTIFICIAL TURF SYSTEMS.
Our shock pad encapsulates all SBR, therefore there is zero leaching and no chance of athletes coming into direct contact with it
• Engineered to provide ideal G-Max ratings over the life of your field
• Plays like well-conditioned natural grass (G-Max in the 95-110 range)
• Reduces the risk of injury to the athlete without sacrificing performance
• Lower installed cost than e-layers and alternative pad systems
• Factory controlled manufacturing ensures consistency of product
• Highly resilient in all weather conditions
• Excellent drainage properties
REDUCE • REUSE • RECYCLE
• Reusable when artificial turf is replaced
• Comprised of 93% post-consumer recycled content TTII POWER OF THE PAD will last on average three life cycles of the turf system, and it will increase the life expectancy of the turf
• Made in the U.S.A., TTII POWER OF THE PAD is available in 4-foot-wide rolls with custom cut lengths in 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm
WHAT IS G-MAX?
The “G” in “G-Max” stands for gravity. G-Max measures the shock attenuation value of a surface. The higher the number, the less shock absorption.
The lower the rating, the more shock absorption.
When TTII POWER OF THE PAD is installed under an artificial
turf system, the G-Max rating is similar to that
of well-conditioned natural grass. Compared to
turf systems without a pad, TTII POWER OF THE PAD systems
have a better G-Max both initially and over the
lifetime of the pad. Turf systems without a pad
are harder and will compact over time. Shock-
pad will last, on average, for 30 years, and it will
increase the life expectancy of the turf. The durability of this 93% post-consumer recycled product allows it to be reused when the artificial turf is replaced.
|Thickness||Weight (lbs/sq ft)|
|48” width||8 mm (0.31)||1.1|
|48” width||10 mm (0.39)||1.3|
|48” width||12 mm (0.47)||1.6|
PHYSICAL DATA SHEET
|ASTM||6010 SP Rolls|
|Density||D297||37 lb./cu. ft. min|
|Tensile Strength||D412, Die C||44 psi min|
|Elongation at Break||D412, Die C||35% min|
|@ 50 psi||nominal 30% 90% min|
|@ 100 psi||nominal 45% 90% min|
|@ 200 psi||nominal 60% 90% min|
|Temperature Stability||-40o to +115oC (-40o to +240oF)|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content||93%|
|Water Permeability||DIN 18035/6||0.9 cm/s|
|Fire Resistance||DIN 4102||Class B2|
Test data has been taken from original manufactured product in a controlled laboratory. However, due to differences in calibration and lab equipment, slight variations may occur when tested in the field.
TTII POWER OF THE PAD can be installed over properly prepared concrete, asphalt, or compacted stone sub-bases. Rolls are factory-cut to job specified lengths to reduce scrap and minimize installation handling and time. Seams are to be butt-joined along all the joints prior to installation of the turf system.
TTII POWER OF THE PAD is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free from manufacturing defects on both material and workmanship. If such a defect is discovered, the customer must notify Target Technologies directly. If found to be defective within three years under normal non-abusive conditions, the sole remedy to the seller will be the replacement or repair of the defective goods, or at the seller’s option, credit may be issued not exceeding the selling price of the defective goods.